Today will be the inaugural Last Thursday in Privacy. A monthly series of events looking at privacy and cyber security topics.
This event will deliver guidance on overcoming challenges, addressing hot-button topics in the form of webinars, panels, fireside chats, eBooks, whitepapers, forums and more, that will be hosted and produced by global subject matter experts in data protection, privacy, security and governance challenges.
Panel discussions include:
- Data Breach Prevention and Response
- Privacy by Design and Data Protection Impact Assessment
- HR Matters: Data Privacy Concerns for Remote Working
- The Data Protection Crisis of Online Advertising
- CCPA Updates and Compliance
- Risky Business: A Privacy & Security Guide to Risk Scoring
- APAC Harmonising Data Privacy Laws
- Covid-19: Data Privacy and Surveillance
Last Thursday in Privacy has now also been accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and attending sessions will enable you to add to your CPD points.
- Leonardo Cervera-Navas – Director, European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- Johnny Ryan – Chief Policy & Industry Relations Officer, Brave Software
- Bojana Bellamy – President of Centre for Information Policy Leadership, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
- Stewart Room – Partner, Data Protection and Cyber Security, DWF Law LLP
- Lori Baker – Vice President, Legal & Director of Data Protection DIFC
- Joe Tidy – Cyber Security Correspondent, BBC News
- Hugo Teufel III – Chief Privacy Counsel, Raytheon Company
for more information on the event and to register visit here.
Registration now OPEN for PrivSec Global
Taking place across four days from 30 Nov to 3 Dec, PrivSec Global, will be the largest data protection, privacy and security event of 2020.
Reserve your place today and gain access to the entire event free of charge. With all sessions available to view live or on-demand, you can build a personalised agenda based on your key focus topics and make the event fit around your work schedule.
We have been awarded the number 1 GDPR Blog in 2019 by Feedspot.