A monthly webinar series launched for global data protection and cyber security news and advice
Last Thursday in Privacy is a Data Protection World Forum initiative that will take place on the last Thursday of every month to provide up to the minute information and advice to organisations regardless of where they are in the world.
The inaugural ‘Last Thursday in Privacy’ event will take place on 30th April 2020 and will be hosted on the Data Protection World Forum engagement hub.
Starting at 06:00 GMT until 20:00 GMT to cater to a global audience, the format will include a mix of; webinars, forums, virtual classes, online panel sessions, pre-recorded presentations, e-books & other digital engagement products.
Sessions will be hosted and presented by subject matter experts from around the globe with topics including:
- India’s Data Protection Bill
- Going Beyond Compliance: What new regulations mean for your organisation
- Unlock Data Use with Pseudonymisation
- Measuring Privacy Operations
- Global data breach notification regulations
- Who is responsible for protecting sensitive data stored in the cloud?
- Meeting the CCPA Challenge
- The data protection landscape in the GCC
- The Principles of Privacy by Design in Practice
- The Value of a Third-Party Vendor Risk Exchange
- U.K. Data Protection Post-Brexit
- The cost of handling data subject access requests
- Data Breach Compliance and Response
- Critical data protection steps you may be missing
Join our free-to-attend digital event, Last Thursday in Privacy, addressing data protection, privacy and security challenges including working from home, COVID-19, global regulations and more. Visit https://digital.privsec.info/.
We have been awarded the number 1 GDPR Blog in 2019 by Feedspot.
Privacy Culture: Data Privacy and Information Security Consulting, Culture & Behaviour, Training, and GDPR maturity, covered. https://www.privacyculture.com/