Welcome to the second instalment of PrivSec Dublin, the start of a fresh agenda packed with insight, guidance, advice and discussion imparted by a host of global experts in data privacy and cyber-security.
Picking up on the myriad of threads started yesterday through keynotes and panel debates, Tuesday promises to deliver further explanation and idea-sharing regarding the implementation of data privacy law.
From the citizen’s perspective, to executive priorities, and insight from the hackers themselves, PrivSec Dublin’s second day will delve into more challenges and solutions in the most pressing cyber-security issues affecting business leaders today.
PrivSec Dublin: Data Privacy theatre
- Grace Fox, Assistant Professor in Digital Business, DCU Business School, looks at the future of privacy. Why is it important to understand citizens’ privacy perceptions?
- Brian Reid, VP of Sales EMEA at Dataguise explores trends in DSAR compliance and success models.
- The Data Privacy Theatre panel debate: Data Protection, AdTech Industry and Digital Advertising: The Challenges to Come is discussed by Barry Young, Senior Compliance and Privacy Specialist at Riot Games, Linda NiChualladh, EMEA Head of Privacy (Legal) – CIPP/E, Citi , Daragh O Brien – CEO/Managing Director – Castlebridge,.
PrivSec Dublin: Privacy, Security & Emerging Technology theatre
- Joe Dignan, founder of Kintechi, examines urban digital transformation. The fascinating potential of smart cities is looked at through a presentation of top ten traits in successful communities.
- Rowenna Fielding, Data Privacy Lead at Protecture considers the hot topic of facial recognition technology and how it must be applied to data privacy laws and standards.
- Eibhlín Ní Oisín, Group Data Protection Officer, Mater Private Hospital discusses the DPO’s manual.
PrivSec Dublin: Cyber Security & Business Continuity theatre
- David Shaw, CISO, Central Bank of Ireland presents on practically assuring your security through red teaming and beyond.
- Ethical Hacker, Cyber Security Consultant, Baringa Partners, Zoe Rose explains the hacker’s perspective. Don’t miss this!
Be part of the PrivSec Dublin discussion on social media with #PrivSecDub
Stay tuned into the PrivSec Dublin debate on social media, where content, news and views will be going live throughout the two days of live data privacy discussion.
Data Protection World Forum
Data Protection World Forum
Attendees are encouraged to enter into the live debate! Please upload your photos and opinions on the two days’ discussions as they take place, and don’t forget to add #PrivSecDub
PrivSec Conferences will bring together leading speakers and experts from privacy and security to deliver compelling content via solo presentations, panel discussions, debates, roundtables and workshops.
For more information on upcoming events, visit the website.
We have been awarded the number 1 GDPR Blog in 2019 by Feedspot.
Privacy Culture: Data Privacy and Information Security Consulting, Culture & Behaviour, Training, and GDPR maturity, covered. https://www.privacyculture.com/