After more than a year after of GDPR compliance planning and regulatory action, the European Data Protection Summit opens in London to assess our organisations’ positioning on the data protection landscape.
Featuring a packed agenda full of engaging keynote talks and panel discussions, the event will be attended by DPOs, business leaders and senior decision-makers.
The one day conference will provide a timely forum for networking, learning and idea-sharing at a crucial time in data privacy for companies and official bodies worldwide.
A content-driven day across three theatres
The Enterprise theatre will explore global data protection laws and adding complexion to the all-important data breach action plan, we look at the first places regulators will look in the event of a data breach taking place.
Data risk management strategy goes under the microscope before we consider the implications for cross-border data transfers after the Brexit deadline’s extension to October 31st 2019.
Other topics include:
- Collaboration between CISOs and data protection officers
- Building a global data privacy compliance program
- Creating a data privacy culture – Accountability in practice
- What regulators are likely to focus on in an audit
- Marketing challenges and opportunities of the GDPR era
- Sheila Fitzpatrick, President & Founder, FitzPatrick & Associates
- Eleonor Duhs, Director, Technology, Outsourcing and Privacy, Fieldfisher
- Max Schrems, founder, noyb
- Paul Breitbarth, Director of Strategic Research and Regulator Outreach, Nymity
- Love Hudson-Maggio, Former Director of Customer Success, Salesforce
To register for the European Data Protection Summit, click here.
European Data Protection Summit
When: Monday 3rd June 2019
Where: 133 Houndsditch, London
PrivSec Conferences will bring together leading speakers and experts from privacy and security to deliver compelling content via solo presentations, panel discussions, debates, roundtables and workshops.
For more information on upcoming events, visit the website.
We have been awarded the number 1 GDPR Blog in 2019 by Feedspot.