As a reader of GDPR.Report, Data Protection World Forum is offering free passes to access 5 theatres, 60+ speakers, two-days of content, 100 solutions & services, demo zones and networking opportunities.
Data Protection World Forum will provide organisations with the opportunity to gain the tools and knowledge necessary to stay compliant in today’s highly regulated data protection and privacy landscape.
You and your organisation can take advantage of in-depth, interactive and informative sessions on data protection, privacy, cyber security, risk, governance, marketing, and more… all for FREE.
Leading experts in data protection, risk, governance and cyber security will discuss the key challenges organisations face in begin compliant after the many regulatory changes that have taken place in the last 12 months.
- Ventsislav Karadjov, Chairman of the Commission for Personal Data Protection, Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection
- Cal Leeming, Security Advisor & Co-Founder, River Oakfield
- Steve Wright, Data Privacy and Information Security Officer, John Lewis Partnership
- Hellen Beveridge, Privacy Lead, Data Oversight
- Gary Hibberd, Managing Director, Agenci
- Marloes Pomp, International Strategy & Partnerships Dutch Blockchain Coalition, Dutch government
- Rowena Fell, Global and EMEIA Risk Assurance Operations Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
To take advantage of this offer, use the code ‘REPORTFREE’ at the checkout.
For more information on the event, visit Data Protection World Forum.
The inaugural Data Protection World Forum (DPWF) will be held on November 20th & 21st 2018 at the ExCeL London which will provide a broader focus across the data protection and privacy space amidst the progressive tightening of global data protection laws.
Ahead of the end of year event, DPWF has launched a series of intensive workshops.
Further information on the DPWF and workshop details are available at: https://www.dataprotectionworldforum.com/